Update - There are limited captains positions open at this time for well qualified personel, you may mail your license and qualification package, CV, head shot, full body shot, copies of passport, drivers license and marine to our street address for consideration. Please No Phone Calls or Email.
We have a on call 1st & 2nd mate position available, experience required, flexibility, and ability to travel on a moments notice a must.
Yacht Delivery Employment
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of qualifications as necessary?
License and STCW Requirements
- Third issue or better 200+ gross ton license, near coastal minimum.
(Oceans endorsement preferred, No lnland, OSV or OUPV licenses please)
- Unlimited Radar Observer with ARPA endorsement
- STCW 95 endorsed as master, mate or watch stander forming part of a navigational watch,
proficient in the use of survival craft.
- Advanced Fire fighting.
- Bridge Resource Management.
- GMDSS Radio Operator.
- Marine Radio Operators License
- Drug free letter (less than 1 month old)
- Current passport and vaccination card
Additional Desirable Qualifications
- Marine Engineers License
- Medical Person In Charge.
- Sail Endorsement over 200 GRT.
- Assistance Towing.
- Damage Control
- Current Small Arms Qualifications
- Current Anti-Piracy and Counter Terrorism Training.
- QMED or AB Document (no OSV's please)
- Marine electronics background
- Computer literate
What experience do I need?
The ideal candidate would be a boat owner themselves and understand all the systems aboard sail and motor yachts. This person should have experience operating in the intracoastal waterways, the east coast from Maine to south Florida and the Caribbean. Previous charter boat experience is desirable. This is a people oriented business and requires individuals who can interact with owners and their guests easily.
Do you have open positions?
Currently, there are no open captain positions available. If you have the necessary qualifications and experience and would like to submit your package.
Mail it to:
Navarre, FL 32566-1750